Saturday, December 19, 2009

(DBSK) HERO JAEJOONG 100 QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS



~Kim Jaejoong~

1. Name: Kim Jaejoong

2. Birthdate: January 26

3. Address: Someplace in Seoul

4. Blood type: O

5. Height: 177 cm

6. Weight: 63 kg

7. Shoe size: 275 mm

8. Personality: Bright I guess? (People say I don have a very good first impression.)

9. Dream: To be a famous and respected singer, and to have my name remember for a while.

10. Specialties: Singing, Staying awake, walking, thinking, playing and playing the 3.6.9 game.

11. Hobbies: My specialties are my hobbies

12. My idol: A person like HK

13. Celebrities you likes: MILK?s Yumi, Shinhwa?s Junjin, Yoo Youngjin, Hwanhee, Hweesung.

14. Fav Flower: Lily

15. I want to go out with this kind of person: Kangta

16. Fav. Fruit: Bananas and apples

17. People you don like: Someone who thinks they are all that.

18. Fav comic book: I like most of the ones I read but my absolute fav is DRAGON BALL!

19. What I worried about: Secret

20. Sleeping out: Il let you make up on your own.

21. Alcohol tolerance: around 4 bottles, but depends how fast I drink them

22. First love: First year of MS

23. Someone I respect: parents, Yoo Youngjin, Hwanhee and Hyesung

24. Sport I good at: Running

25. Fav song: I have too many

26. Number of blind dates youe gone on: 3

27. When I look the best: When I stayed up for a day

28. Person Ie liked the best out of all the people Ie gone out with: ?hm?

29. Fav number: 2 and 7

30. Prized Possession: my parents

31. Lowest ranking: what do you mean?

32. Religion: atheist

33. What I think when looking in the mirror: MOMMY!

34. Fav color: black and white

35. Good thing about myself: Im nice, but I think my first impression IS bad.

36. Bad thing about myself: my first impression is bad.

37. Drinking habits: I think a lot of myself

39. On a rainy day I want to go outside and get wet?: No~! I want to sleep

40. Things I cook well: Im good at cooking in general.

41. Something I want to do right now: I want to go home and wash up.

42. Foreign language Im good at: Chinese

43. Something I want to do with the person I love: Walk near the river holding hands.

44. A present I want to give the person I love: A piggyback ride near the river.

45. Things I want: I have too much I want.

46. If you met a boyfriend from the past: ?boyfriend??

47. A present I want to receive from the person I love: Love and more love!

48. Phone greeting: I can type in what I want. I broke it.

49. Ringtone:

50. Caller rings: TT0TT!!

51. If you found 1 million dollars on the road: Il leave a 1000 dollars and pick up the rest to save.

52. Habits: thinking, laying down.

53. Sleeping habits: I sleep on my belly.

54. What I wearing as of now: White beater and jeans.

55. I want to die when: I don have the nerve in me to kill myself so I think I just go one suffering.

56. Something I want to do right now: I want to debut!

56. How many times have you received flowers from a person of the different gender: Do you mean given: is this a quiz for girls?

57. Where I want surgery: ?what?

58. My charm: If I get closer to someone, that person can depend on me.

59. What people think of me: It all different.

60. Someone I say a lot: Let save!!!

61. What Im scared of: cockroaches

62. When I was most hurt: When I had a Jangyum

63. When I feel the happiest: When I say something nice to my parents

64. What I do when Im scared: I sing.

65. When have you given chocolates to someone for valentines day: once in MS.

66. What I do when Im stressed: I listen to music.

67. What I like to eat when I drink: Soup and casseroles.

68. What I do when I mad: I hit things!!!

69. Things I cant eat: Dog.

70. Time I get to school: ?.

71. Something I want to learn: acting.

72. What I do when there is someone I dont like: Ignore them.

73. When I was the happiest in my life: When I had my first rehearsal in SM.

74. What I think of money: It doesn grow on trees.

75. If the person you love ended up loving someone else: Il let them go because there must be something they don like about me.

76. Most recent time I cried: ??

77. Sunshine or Moonlight: Moonlight.

78. First kiss: 6th year of EM.

79. If someone I broke up with wanted to get back: Il think about it.

80. Favorite person of a different race I like: I like Koreans.

81. My most favorite thing I own: I guess my clothes.

82. How long I can wait for someone: 3 hours.

83. When I was most disappointed: too long to write down.

84. Your monthly allowance: 3 or 4 dollars.

85. Fav animals: Dogs.

86. Fav. Season: Spring

87. Most memorable date: ?.hm?

88. What I look at when I look at someone of the other gender: Everything.

90. Nicknames: Boojaejoong.

92. Love is?: ?like a drug

93. When I know the person I love has changed: When the things they do change.

94. What I don like when I going out with someone: ?..

95. What I like the most about myself: Skin

96. A wish for this year: I hope everything I do ends up well.

100. Last thing you want to say: Im done! I can finally go home!!

THESE QUESTIONS ACTUALLY ANSWERED BY THE ARTIST HIMSELF.
NO ONE MADE THIS UP.
I DID NOT OWN THIS.
ALL CREDITS GOES TO RIGHTFUL OWNER.
CREDITS:
-sapphirebluelove.wordpress
-soompi

No comments: