Friday, December 11, 2009

Our Super Junior Did It!! Wohoo~!!







OMG!!! SUPER JUNIOR WON 3 AWARDS AT GOLDEN DISK AWARD!! I WAS SOOO SHOCKED but i really think that Super Junior will win it~ And they did it!! Gosh,, I was fangirling and my screams just bothered everyone~ hehe^^... Anyways, I just feel happy today.. TOTAL AWESOMENESS!!! SUPER JUNIOR JJANG JJANG JJANG!!

-------------------------
Super Junior got 3 awards at “24th Golden disk award” which was held on December 10th at Olymimpic hall, Seoul Olympic Park.

List of the award :

Disk bonsang – 3rd album “Sorry sorry”
Disk daesang – 3rd album “Sorry sorry”
Samsung YEPP Popularity award

When accepting their disk daesang award, member Leeteuk said “Thank you, thank you, thank you. Since we were still traniees and became singers, we always dream about this place and now we’ve achieved that dream. From now on we will aim for the bigger dreams”. “I want to say thanks to our fanclub Super Junior’s Everlasting girlfriends, and I want to say I really love you to the beloved members that cant be together with us here now”

original source : SapphirePearls
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits and don’t add in your own credits
-------------------------
Leeteuk, the leader called ELFs GIRLFRIENDS!!!!!! Gosh, I screamed like hell!! OMG OMG OMG!!! hehe... never thought that I'm this type, huh? LOL... As you already know, I'm a big fan of Super Junior and Dong Bang Shin Ki~~ hehe^^

The Daesang clip. Many Super Junior's members cried. And yes, I'm crying too~ I'm soo happy for them. And as always, Heechul never cry.. NEVER... except this one episode of StarKing~ hehe~~ I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR!!!

No comments: